This is the documentation for ESKit 1.2.2, last updated August 25, 2010.
ESKit is a portable library written in C, that provides implementations of
some self-adaptive evolution strategies in C. It features:
- Simple API
- Comprehensive documentation
- 3 self-adaptive evolution strategies : Isotropic CSA-ES, CMA-ES, Separable CMA-ES
- Default paremeters using lastest best known heuristics
- Implementation strictly follows the published papers introducing those evolution strategies
- Performs as in the published papers
- Benchmark program
- Can optionaly uses LAPACK
ESKit is licensed under the MIT license; see LICENSE in the source
distribution for details.